[posts in this blog are in progress]
We will be using digital tools, tablets and computers. Mobile technology is often referred to as being a radical disruptive innovation. Often, the biggest challenges bring also the biggest opportunities. We will see what students are able to accomplish at the en of the course.
- A professional LinkedIn profile, where the work in this class will be reflected and over 90% of connections to your class mates.
- Tumblr. And this is mine: International Political Analysis
- Twitter with the combined hashtags #redUNIA #IR (International Relations)
- Google+ activity for the class, under the file international relations here.
- Tools with a focus on big data and visualization for the social sciences
- Databoard, a way to explore several datasets and create your custom infographics
- The Datastore of The Guardian "Data are sacred" Ow!
- Vizyfy, as stated, to grade you.
What do we do with data
We get interesting results and scientifically based analisys such as those you may find in the tables available at Gapminder.
This course has the following classes unpublished yet:
- Voluntariae is an attempt to widen the network of institutions, asociations and firma where students from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid might work as staggiers, supported by TicWisdom.
- Politics by Doing is an open lab for students and those interested in Politics and International Relations in Universities I collaborate with: UNED, UCM, UAM, UNIA, MBA Escuela de Organización Industrial
- Smart cities Ecosystem: Spain, Europe, World, over 160 members worlwide
- Conferences in international fora
Find Gil´s CV in International Relations -in Spanish- here:
Olga has a personal and professional commitment with innovation in higher education and student centered approaches, following Tim Buckteeth:
The last project she has participated on is as member of the jury in this iniciative that empowers civil society to build up new educative materials: